Hi Friends, This article is written by my wonderful friend Sarika who overcame body pain and despair when doctors said there was no cure. In this post she explained all the tips that helped her overcoming body pain, body aches and chills. Her entire story, in the hope to help others get better.
Over to you Sarika:
It all started some 4 years back. Slowly but firmly i was getting trapped by pains, dullness nd tiredness. There was no energy, i used to feel weak.
I was working then. Going to office became a challenge, i stopped enjoying my work. After returning to home i was on bed struggling with my pains.
Doctor sessions followed by several tests started. Reports were normal. Yes! I was looking for body aches treatment but medically i had no issue.
Why does my body ache and i feel tired? Why my body pain is not going away? These were my questions for which doctors had no answer.
I was given sleeping pills, anti-depressant and pain killers that did not cured my pain but stopped the feeling of pain in the brain for a small period of time.
I did not know how to come out of it. I did not think there was a way out. It was all dark. I did not know what to do. I had no hope, strength, courage. I never thought i would ever come out of depression and body pain.
BUT I CAME OUT. I AM NOW FULL OF LIFE WHERE THERE IS NO PLACE FOR PAIN.
They say when a door closes another opens. I started analyzing myself, took en charge of my life and found that my pain was a combination of many physical and emotional stresses, with which i was struggling since many years.
Some common symptoms of these kind of pains are:-
Painful menstrual periods
Stiffness in muscles
Our medical science has solution for physical diseases but what if your problem is related to your mental or emotional health? Medical science has no answer to it.
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ANY OF THE ABOVE PROBLEMS first start scheduling your day. Here are changes in made in my daily schedule.
- Early to bed early to rise.
- Meditation twice a day will help you to find your actual problems(A path by
which you can achieve your goal with biggest strength and balanced life).
- Exercise daily. You can start with walk.
- Proper diet and nutrition to reduce excessive weight around the waistline especially to minimize the fatigue and stiffness of muscles
- Sugar and salt low consumption, less oily food.
- Regular sleep (6-8 hrs)
- Rest after little work
- Less intake of tea
Lifestyle changes that worked for me
- Wear comfortable, low heeled shoes.
- Always sleep on firm surface.
- Do not try to lift objects too heavy for you.
- Sit on a chair with good back support and proper posture, keep your shoulder back and use pillow to support your back.
- Switch sitting positions often and periodically walk. gently stretch muscle to relive pain.
- If you smoke, please quit.
Eating changes that worked for me
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat more plants than meat
- Get regular exercise (do not forget stretching before exercise)
- Lose weight
Two detox drinks if taken in morning helps you reduce weight (many diseases can be cured like diabetes, hypertension through these detox drinks) :
- Soak 1 spoon of methi in night and drink water in the morning, also chew the methi seeds.
- 100 gms methi, 40 gm azwain, 20 gm kalizeeri(not kalongi). dry ingredients and roast on slow fire. cool down and grind. keep this powder in bottle. take 1 tbs at bed time with lukewarm water.
After 3 months you will find that all excessive fat on your body has gone and if you have wrinkles you will find them minimized for sure.
Some of my proven tips for good sleep
- Set your bed timings even on weekends and vacations.
- Avoid day time naps
- A warm bath also may sooth aching muscles.
- Do relaxing activities like listening soft music
- Keep your bedroom dark quiet and cool
- Do not watch news, novel, working on laptop at bed time
- Regular exercise
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol in evening.
I am now a new person who is completely off from all medications.
If you are suffering from any problems like me, do not give up. You can conquer it as i did.